Query does not return map

Ian Maxfield ian.maxfield at AIMTC.NHS.UK
Fri Mar 23 10:04:36 EDT 2007

Hello all,

I am trying to do a simple query within my application, whereby you click on
a point and the details are sent back along with a map.  Using mode=query
when I click on a point the details are sent back but the map does not
appear.  The properties for the map give a png that does not appear to have
been created by the cgi (and stored within the tmp folder).

Ideally I would like the cgi to return the results to the main html that the
application sits in, but at present no map is displayed using a new template
html, or the current main html.

Is the problem anything to do with savequery / querymap, or that I use the
template pattern within the .map and don't use map_web_imagepath or
map_web_urlpath values?

I am sure that it is something something simple but I seem to spend hours
getting nowhere.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ian