How to publish Mapserver on internet

Jedi Knight friendvn2000 at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 27 04:21:39 EDT 2007

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 14:42:51 +0800, Tim Bowden
<tim.bowden at WESTNET.COM.AU> wrote:

>On Mon, 2007-03-26 at 22:33 -0500, Jedi Knight wrote:
>> Sorry for my carelessness!
>> I use Windows platform, Apache 2 ( depend on my ISP ). I use FTP
>> access the remote host. I want to use like the ms4w package which
>> installed on my localhost. At this time I really don't need to use
WMS.
>> Thank you!
>
>I think you need to talk first to your isp.  You're wanting to install
>and run an executable on their server.  What sort of policy does your
>isp have about this?
>
>Tim Bowden
I find that page: http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ms4w-users/2005-
September/000304.html
Must I do follow his instrution to publish Mapserver on internet?
But you said right! The ISP have their own Apache but the ms4w
requires a modify one.
Thanks!