Java MapScript on windows

Gilbert, Antoine AGilbert at KOREM.COM
Tue Mar 27 09:40:36 EDT 2007

Hi

I'm new to MapServer. I have installed the windows version and some
samples and this is working.

Now what I am trying is to use Java MapScript.

I made a Java test application (not a Web one) using mapscript.jar and
mapscript.dll coming from \ms4w\Apache\cgi-bin\mapscript\java

I m getting this error message :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: C:\Program
Files\Java\jdk1.5.0_09\jre\bin\mapscript.dll: Can't find dependent
libraries

        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary0(ClassLoader.java:1751)

        at
edu.umn.gis.mapscript.mapscriptJNI.<clinit>(mapscriptJNI.java:23)

        at edu.umn.gis.mapscript.mapObj.<init>(mapObj.java:276)

        at testjavamapscript.Main.main(Main.java:31)

Any ideas ?

It's very difficult for me to find documentation and examples about Java
mapscript. If anyone can provide me with some URLs