one-to-many joins

Fischer, Brian bfischer at HOUSTONENGINEERINGINC.COM
Fri May 11 11:26:22 EDT 2007

Hi MapServer Users,

I thought I would give this one more try.  I'm curious to hear if anyone
has one-to-many joins working with a .dbf in MapServer 4.10.1?  I can't
seem to get it to work, unless I just have the join and query templates
defined incorrectly.  See below.  Thanks for any help.

LAYER # Dummy Parcels Polygon Layer to Highlight it yellow
    NAME parcel_query
    DATA parcels
    MAXSCALE 50000
    MINSCALE 500
    STATUS DEFAULT
    HEADER 'header.html'
    FOOTER 'footer.html'
    JOIN
        FROM "PIN"
        NAME "MULTI"
        TABLE "E:\mapdata\douglas_mn\LUT_MULTI_INTEREST.DBF"
        TEMPLATE "multi_parcel_selected.html"
        TO "MI_PIN"
        TYPE ONE-TO-MANY
    END
    TYPE POLYGON
    CLASSITEM 'CODE'
    CLASS
        NAME "Parcel Selected"
        EXPRESSION "1"
        TEMPLATE "parcel_selected.html"
        SYMBOL 'plainline'
        COLOR -1 -1 -1
        OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 0
        SIZE 4
    END
    CLASS
          NAME "Multi-Interest Parcel"
          EXPRESSION "3"
          TEMPLATE "multi_parcel_selected.html"
          SYMBOL 'plainline'
          COLOR -1 -1 -1
          OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 0
          SIZE 4
    END
  END

HTML Query Template:
href='javascript:openwin("parceldetail","../parcelform.php?pin=[MULTI_PI
N]")'>[MULTI_PIN]</a></td>

Brian Fischer, CFM
GIS Project Manager
Houston Engineering, Inc. | Leave Nothing to ChanceTM
6901 East Fish Lake Road, Suite 140
Maple Grove, MN 55369
Phone:  763.493.4522 / Fax:  763.493.5572
Email:  bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com
<mailto:bfischer at houstonengineeringinc.com>
Website: www.houstonengineeringinc.com
<http://www.houstonengineeringinc.com/>