FW: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Mapserver handling BBox in different coordinate systems

Barend K ö bben kobben at ITC.NL
Wed May 16 03:00:40 EDT 2007

Yes, the BBOX is always interpreted in 'current' system, so if the EPSG
requested was RD, the BBOX is in RD, or if you do not use WMS mode and the
EXTENT set in the map file is is in RD, that will be the extent you're
limited to...

Barend