MapServer PostGIS connection: oids an gids to build a query

Fabio D'Ovidio dovidio at PLANETEK.IT
Wed May 23 12:10:57 EDT 2007

I agree with you ! It is right!!

The problem is: a customer has sent me the database dump and the original data come
from sensors in automatic way. This is the reason for which database structure is so bad !!

I don't want to change it, so I have asked u a solution.

Thanks

--
Ing. Fabio D'Ovidio

Staff Web GIS
Planetek Italia s.r.l.
Via Massaua 12, I-70123 Bari
Tel.: +39 080 5343750 Fax: +39 080 5340280
dovidio at planetek.it - http://www.planetek.it