hilite query in c#

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at GMAIL.COM
Mon May 28 14:28:18 EDT 2007

Hi,

I've added a new example to the svn trunk:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/trunk/mapserver/mapscript/csharp/examples/drawquery.cs

If you would like to check out the example in action download the
binaries from here:
http://members.chello.hu/szekeres.tamas1/DrawQuery.zip

execute run.bat and see the resulting image.

Best regards,

PS: The sample map file also shows how to label the layer based on the
attibutes.