Weidr Output image with the esri tile index file -- GDALTINDEX

Zhonghai Wang zhonghaiw at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 1 12:50:27 EDT 2007

Actually, the white lines only appears on this tile index file, all the
others are fine. What I am worrying about is what you said - the gaps
between image georeferencing, but I am not really sure. My images are just
400*^300 pixels, so if I get a image rendered by MapServer, i can see the
white grids on the every output image.

Am I the only one who gets the white lines on output image?

Zhonghai