Announcement - GeoMOOSE 1.0.0 Mapserver client framework for local government

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at CI.STPAUL.MN.US
Mon Oct 8 13:49:01 EDT 2007

MapServer users,

We would like to share a relatively new open source project designed
around use cases for local government needs.  The open source project
development team is proud to announce GeoMOOSE 1.0.0 release.  For more
information, to download the source code or check out the gallery,
please go to http://www.geomoose.org/moose.  The source code comes with
a demo application and data.  We are still adding more documentation,
but feel it is ready for production applications.  We are looking for
feedback, testers and participation from interested Mapserver users.  If
you have any questions please feel free to email me or others involved
in the project offline and we will be happy to answer questions.

Thanks,