Solaris AGG Compile...

Ed McNierney ed at TOPOZONE.COM
Mon Oct 15 13:56:00 EDT 2007

Tim -

Have you successfully compiled AGG on other platforms?  If not, perhaps
your problem isn't specific to Solaris (and therefore those of us
non-Solarians might be able to help).  But you don't say what's going
wrong - what happens when you try to compile?

     - Ed

Ed McNierney
Chief Mapmaker
Demand Media / TopoZone.com
73 Princeton Street, Suite 305
North Chelmsford, MA  01863
ed at topozone.com
Phone: +1 (978) 251-4242
Fax: +1 (978) 251-1396

-----Original Message-----
From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On
Behalf Of Nolte, Tim
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2007 12:40 PM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Solaris AGG Compile...

I'm at the end of my rope here. I'm running up against a deadline and I
can't get AGG compiled on Solaris 10 x86 for the life of me. I'm afraid
I'm going to end up having to go back to GD. I made the mistake of using
HostGIS to setup and interim mapserver while I rebuild the existing one
and decided to go with Solaris as the rest of our servers are running on
it. Anyways, if anyone has successfully compiled AGG on a Solaris box it
would help me out huge! Thanks.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com