Changing layer parameters via CGI with underscore in name

Nathan Vander Wilt nathan.vanderwilt at ORIONNETWORKSOLUTIONS.COM
Wed Oct 17 13:24:27 EDT 2007

On Oct 17, 2007, at 10:16 AM, Yewondwossen Assefa wrote:

>  If you are using 5.0, you could try something like :
>   map.layer[dfirm_main].class[0].style[0]=COLOR 255 0 0

For now at least, we are still using version 4.10.0. Is there any way
to escape the underscore for the layer name part of the string in
that version?

thanks,
–natevw