problems printing maps

matteo rossi matteo.rossi at UNIROMA1.IT
Thu Oct 18 09:22:04 EDT 2007

Hi list,
on our webgis developped with mapserve (KaMap) we have some problem
printing the mapoutput and searching the database for a word matching.
the strings are respectively:

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function selectOutputFormat() on a
non-object in *C:\ms4w\apps\ka-map-1.0\htdocs\tools\print\print_map.php*
on line *291

**Fatal error*: Call to a member function preparequery() on a non-object
in *C:\ms4w\apps\ka-map-1.0\htdocs\tools\search\kaSearch.php* on line *92

*can you help us to fix it?

thanks a lot

matteo rossi

--