wfs geometry property element order

Thu Oct 18 10:45:57 EDT 2007

Mind you this was just a quick thought, but I was thinking of being
rather explicit:

  gmp_property_order "delimited list of properties"

thus avoiding having to parse a schema. If that metadata tag isn't set
then data
order prevails.

Steve

>>> "Rushforth, Peter" <prushfor at NRCan.gc.ca> 10/17/07 3:11 PM >>>
Hi Steve,

So what values might gml_property_order have? A value to
indicate as layed out according to metadata (suggest "metadata")
and a value to indicate as layed according to as found in the data
(suggest "data"), are there any other possibilities?

Cheers,
Peter