GMapFactory: creating interactive map without ROSA Java applet?

kreshna_iceheart at yahoo.com kreshna_iceheart at YAHOO.COM
Fri Oct 19 04:32:32 EDT 2007

I've never tried it myself, but after reading about it
for awhile, I think GMapFactory is quite interesting
because it enables us to create interactive maps
easily.

Alas, I also discovered that it uses ROSA Java applet,
while here in Indonesia, applet is a big no-no because
there's still a lot of users with older browsers
withou Java plugin.

I just wonder though: is it possible to create an
interactive map with GMapFactory without Java applet?

Thanks,
-Kresh

So be it. If saying "NO" means being alone, then to hell with love, with women, with marriage, with God, religions, bars, nightclubs, computer games, and all the shit life keeps pumping at me. I'll walk alone, but with freedom and a healed pride.