map shows only in EPSG:4326 - how to use different projections?

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 22 03:26:15 EDT 2007

mollweide uses meters as units. so your request of a bounding box
-180,180,90,-90 was giving you a correct answer as you where
displaying a tiny rectangle of ocean in the gulf of guinea.

tb