Problem with shp2img

Matthew Perry perrygeo at GMAIL.COM
Mon Oct 22 12:20:24 EDT 2007

Marc,

Depending on what type of system you're on you can either set your
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH env variable or add the proper directories to
/etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig.

Either way, the goal is to tell mapserver where to find the libraries
at runtime.

- matt

--
Matthew T. Perry
http://www.perrygeo.net

"Never ascribe to malice, that which can be adequately explained by
incompetence."