WG: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Displaying elevation data

Arnd Wippermann arndw at WTAL.DE
Mon Oct 22 15:02:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

The tools from Matthew are quite good.

To colorize a map it's also possible with Mapserver. Use colorrange or query
[pixel]

  CLASS
    STYLE
      RANGEITEM "EW_QKM2004"
      DATARANGE 140 15987
      COLORRANGE 255 255 178 189 0 38
      OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0
    END
  END

[Quelle:http://www.geog.fu-berlin.de/de/Karto/umn_karten/choro.shtml#colorra
nge]

  CLASSITEM "[pixel]"
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION ([pixel] >= 0 AND [pixel] <  8)
    COLOR 0 255 255
  END

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann