Mepserver Development platform

Alessandro Pasotti ale.pas at TISCALI.IT
Tue Oct 23 05:55:56 EDT 2007

Il martedì 23 ottobre 2007, Andre Schoonbee ha scritto:
> I am faily new to Mapserver and am looking for a development
> platform / tool capable to design and develop an entire web front-end.
> I know of one product namely Neapoljs but is not opensource.
>
> Mapstorer seems to only focus on the mapfile itself.
>
> Any guidance will be apreciated!
>
> Regards
>
> Andre

A few months ago I wrote a mapstorer plugin to configure p.mapper 2.1.1 webgis
client directly from mapstorer, it is alpha quality code but if you like
p.mapper as a client you could start from this plugin.

I think you can find the plugin within mapstorer distribution (it's in svn
trunk for sure) but it is disabled by default since not everybody needs it.

--
Alessandro Pasotti
itOpen - "Open Solutions for the Net Age"