Class or filter expression on date field in shapefile

Ei Fujioka efujioka at DUKE.EDU
Tue Oct 30 12:03:16 EDT 2007

Thanks, Andreas, for your quick response.

This is exactly what I wanted to know.
It seems Mapserver 4.2 doesn't treat backticks as a date type value,
though. So definitely need to upgrade.
Meanwhile I think I should stick to numeric values.

Ei

--
   Ei Fujioka

   (919) 613-8021