Can't execute mapserv.exe from Apache 2 cgi-bin folder

Rodrigo Martín LÓPEZ GREGORIO rodrigomlg at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 6 07:24:58 EDT 2007

Hi Francesco

You also need to have a Script Alias in your httpd.conf file like this:

ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/ms4w/Apache/cgi-bin/"

and then (after restarting apache) you can try to access mapserver like:

http://yourservername:port/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe<http://yourservername/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe>

Rodrigo.