Can anyone email a MapServer cgi binary package for redhat?

Andreas Albarello andreas.albarello at TERRITORIUMONLINE.COM
Fri Sep 7 03:20:06 EDT 2007

Peter Shrock wrote:
> I do not know Linux, However, the approach I wanted to take is valid, if you
> could read Novell's tech paper:
> http://www.novell.com/coolsolutions/feature/11775.html
>
> Our MapServer Expert Frank Warmerdam also recommended the same approach.
>
> IMHO, this kind of package may be very important for our MapServer community.

Peter,

well, there already is a package like that, it's called FWTools. If that
didn't work out as expected, then I don't quite understand why you are
looking for another one. I mean, they are all just binary packages, if
one doesn't work for some reason, then why should another one? Would you
care to enlighten us as to *why* FWTools didn't work and *why* you
believe some other package would do the trick?

Best regards,
Andreas Albarello
Analysis & SW Development

Territorium Online srl/GmbH
Via Buozzi/Buozzistraße 12 - I 39100 Bolzano/Bozen
email: andreas.albarello at territoriumonline.com
web:   www.territoriumonline.com