No subject

Fawcett, David David.Fawcett at STATE.MN.US
Fri Sep 7 08:52:29 EDT 2007

Chris,

Can you post the text of your map file?  The mapfile attachments didn't
come through.

Are you defining the projection explicitly by setting all of the
parameters, or are you just using the EPSG code like this?

  PROJECTION
    "init=epsg:26916"
  END

Have you used the GDAL tools to check out the image.  Try running
gdalinfo on it to see what gdal reports for the referencing information.

David.