SV: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] RFC 31 and PHP MapScript

Fri Sep 7 13:21:16 EDT 2007

Sture Dingsøyr wrote:
> It is implemented in the Mapserver 5.0 source code yes...but I do not think it is implemented in the PHP Mapscript version of Mapserver?

You're right, there is no mapping of RFC-31 features in PHP MapScript.
Unfortunately it's too late for 5.0 so that will have to be added in 5.2
once we sort out what needs to be added exactly. I have created a ticket
for that:

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette