FastCGI , ArcSDE, mapserver testing performance

Ruben Pardo correosig at GMAIL.COM
Thu Sep 13 13:03:00 EDT 2007

uhmm, thank very much, i see some tests that encorouge the use of fastcgi +
mapserver + sde , for example ,

http://www.google.es/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fmapserver.gis.umn.edu%2Fcommunity%2Fconferences%2FMUM3%2Fpresent%2Fsession10%2Fmsvsarcims%2Fdownload&ei=H2zpRvvaLIWcxAGBjsnPBQ&usg=AFQjCNEyr-9v7X3rWR1OCBaqOsZNKSZ20w&sig2=LH3kWGSPeMXACXsO6m4Nqg

but i really don't know if  recently versions of mapserver doesn't need
fastcgi for increase performance.