MapServer 5.0.0 released!

Howard Butler hobu.inc at GMAIL.COM
Mon Sep 17 18:32:18 EDT 2007

I would also like to add a link to the HISTORY document, which shows
in more detail how impressive and how much work this release was.  It
is also the place to find out quickly if your pet issue or bug was
fixed this release.

<http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/browser/tags/rel-5-0-0/mapserver/
HISTORY.TXT>

Great work guys!  See you next week to drink some beers.

Howard