Html legend fails to display with more recent versions of mapserver

John Spotten John.Spotten at CAPETOWN.GOV.ZA
Thu Sep 20 11:09:07 EDT 2007

Help,

  More than 1 layer of same type, whether polygon, line or point, in map
file causes the html legend to fail to display with opt_flag=15 default.

  Avoiding opt_flag=2 in bit pattern, where status has no influence,
results in only visible layers appearing in legend.  I want all layers
in map file to be present in the legend.

  I do not use antialias or requires keywords in layer sections which
has been mentioned before related to html legend failures.

  This problem occurs with ogr mapinfo formats and native shape format
but only with more recent mapservers from about 4.8 onwards.

  Any clues

Bye for now
john

John Spotten C.Eng Pr.Eng
Head of Transport Modelling and Systems Analysis
Transport Planning
10th Floor Harbour Side
Cape Town Civic Centre
Tel +27 21 4004732