Error while running OpenEV on FWTools 1.3.7

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Fri Sep 21 13:01:46 EDT 2007

Piero,

This question is best addressed to the FWTools mailing list since it is
FWTools specific.  My guess is that you have an older copy of libeay32.dll
in your C:\windows\system32 directory and this is overriding the one
provided by FWTools.  You could try copying the FWTools libeay32.dll over
the one in \windows\system32 but you run a non-trivial risk of breaking
some other application that depends on the old version in some funky way.
So if you do that,I'd encourage you to first rename the old one, so you
can get it back if you need to.

It is a curse on me that I can't seem to force FWTools executables to
use my own DLLs in preference to ones in C:\windows\system32.

Best regards,