Legend problem in MapServer 5.0

Frode Wiseth J?rgensen frodewj at GMAIL.COM
Tue Sep 25 05:44:58 EDT 2007

Hey,

Thanks for response.

We have tested using a very high MAXSCALE/MAXSCALEDENOM which should give
use a legend, but the legend  still won't show up.

These mapfiles works perfectly well in previous version of Mapserver.

Any ideas/anyone with the same experience ?

Regards,
Frode

--
Frode Wiseth Jørgensen