[MAPSERVER-USERS] Route Layer - Transparency

Ritesh Ambastha group.ritesh at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 02:19:28 EDT 2008

Hello Ka-mappers,

I am successfully showing routing on my map using ka-map routing.
I am unable to set TRANSPARENCY to this route layer.

I have two map files,
a) main.map (consists of many layers)
b) route.map (consists of only one route layer)

In main.map, I am able to play with transparency. But, I am unable to set
transparency to route.map.

I am using GD/PNG driver, and png24 as outputformat.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Ambastha