[mapserver-users] WMS - getCapabilities BBOX

Guillaume Sueur guillaume.sueur at neogeo-online.net
Sat Apr 12 17:55:34 EDT 2008

Ok for the ticket. I'm going to read carefully your comments not to
write non-sense !

Doing some further investigations, I noted that the WFS getCapabilities
sends back a LatLongBoundingBox (don't forget the G to long for WFS...
don't know why this parameter hasn't got the exact same name in WFS and
WMS...) in WGS84 where the WFS specs say "The LatLongBoundingBox element
is used to indicate the edges of an enclosing rectangle in the SRS of
the associated feature type."

I may be wrong on this interpretation, but fixing the GetCapabilities
XML doc on the fly allowed me to display my data.

Best regards,

Guillaume