[mapserver-users] error_output

Petra Pietrasová petrapie at post.cz
Mon Apr 14 05:36:50 EDT 2008

Good morning,
I am a student of geoinformatics in the Czech Republic.
I am just finishing my diploma thesis about a map server and I have a problem with my aplication.
Sometimes there is an error in my client. The error of client is in displaying received images (they look like those saved in computer).

I am sending you four  images for illustration :
data            - this is how  I can see an orthophoto map in my aplication
data_png    - this is the image of orthophoto map how is saved in my computer

Can you write me please  where the problem is?
Or what do you think I should change?

Thank you
best regards

Petra Pietrasova