[mapserver-users] Any Fedora fc8 64 bit mapserver users out there? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 16 23:59:40 EDT 2008

Thank you for the suggestion.

As it turns out, they loaded Debian Etch 64bit and I got the full stack
of tools loaded and built with only one problem, not with the OS/HW. So
I don't know it the sysadmin check other stuff on the box or switched
hardware or not. Frank W posited that the problem was a mismatch of
header files and libraries around the librx. I thought it might be more
global because of the GD SEGV I ran into, but that followed me to
Debian. It turns out the that GD SEGV is a mapserver bug and the dev
team is chasing that. So, I'm inclined to agree with Frank's assessment
at this point.

Regardless, I'm happy and things are running smoothly again and the
client is happy. Life is good!

Thanks,
   -Steve