[mapserver-users] MapServer v. 4.10.0 featureid problem

Brian Mixon mixon at waterstoneinc.com
Thu Apr 17 11:51:08 EDT 2008

Hello,

I'm a MapServer newbie and am having trouble with a WFS v. 1.0.0
request. I'm trying to have all the features for a particular layer
returned (which happens successfully) with the fid (feature id) included
as well (does not happen). I've included the gml_featureid 'fid' tag in
the layer's metadata section of the mapfile but only receive the
following warning the the xml/gml response:    <!--  WARNING: FeatureId
item 'fid' not found in typename 'senate_districts'.   -->

I've searched and read the various tickets that claim this problem is
fixed so I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong?

Any information to point me in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Brian Mixon
<http://www.waterstoneinc.com/>