[mapserver-users] How to tile a large TIF image?

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Fri Apr 18 09:07:50 EDT 2008

Sounds like a problem with your gdal install - I'm running a mac also
and have no problems.  I recommend going back to the kyngchaos site
and downloading the latest GDAL and installing it.

Cheers

Paul