[MAPSERVER-USERS] Multiple GetFeatureInfo on Raster Data [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Apr 21 10:24:54 EDT 2008

Matthew Doyle wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> Thanks for getting back to me. A few questions:
> A) where can I file this ticket? Do I need certain privileges to do so?

Matt,

You would file the ticket in the MapServer bug tracker:

   http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver

That page includes a link to get your own OSGeo userid.

> B) I have contacted our Data Services team and they will providing the
> slimmed down MapFile with only two raster layers. It will be accessible
> via a URL on our server, and queryable - I am assuming this is ok?

No, I'm afraid not.  I want a map + raster files in a form that I can run
locally on my system.  So it needs to be streamlined for it to be easy for
me to run at my end, and you need to ensure the data is not private.

Best regards,