[mapserver-users] One layer filled with 3 colors

Emilio Ponce yosoycore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 11:38:50 EDT 2008

This code takes me now to a new one question:

Is there a way to assign colours dynamically? I'm wondering  if
mapserver is able to detect the different options of the column
'zona', and then use random palette colours to represent these
automatically, without having to set COLOR for each one manually. It
can be useful because every column has different options.

Thank you guys,

--
Emilio