[mapserver-users] Oracle+WMS: GetCapabilities issueUID 1559)

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Apr 23 08:25:13 EDT 2008

<a80aba890804230513s2db300beqabb13e6d6a872a14 at mail.gmail.com>
<3f08a36d61ef8bd15fc2ada6b194ea0d at pop02.backbone.tiscomhosting.nl>

UID 1564) <a80aba890804230523u25f91e68j368e48c57579c790 at mail.gmail.com>

Yeah, it can be that this is only implemented for the Oracle driver in
Mapserver, i.e. the SDE and PostGIS driver in Mapserver don't even call the
DB function to calculate the extent, so that probably explains why it is
fast with those drivers.

Btw: mapserver-users <MAPSERVER-USERS at lists.umn.edu> is not active anymore,
so please don't use it anymore.

Best regards,