[mapserver-users] SLD parameter not cascaded (v5.2)

Van Ulden, Joost jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca
Wed Aug 6 12:27:47 EDT 2008

Can someone verify that SLD parameters are not supposed to be passed on to a cascaded service.  For example, I am requesting a cascaded layer with an SLD parameter as follows:

...&SLD=http://somerul/8321daf4-fb37-44d8-876b-d7860c4eda14.xml&RULE=DefaultStyle...

...the SLD does not get applied.  On the other hand if I request the layer using the SLD parameter directly to the service (i.e. not through the cascading service) the SLD gets applied.

Thanks again,

Joost van Ulden

Natural Resources Canada / Ressources Naturelles Canada
625 Robson Street / 625 rue Robson
Vancouver, B.C. / Vancouver (C.B.) V6B 5J3

tel/tél: 604.666.7525
fax/télécopieur: 604.666.1124
email / courriel: jvanulde at nrcan.gc.ca