[mapserver-users] Reg: QueryMap(Zoom To Shape) with Mapserver PostgreSql/PostGIS

Venkat Rao Tammineni vtammineni at roulacglobal.com
Fri Aug 8 01:45:14 EDT 2008

Dear Sir,

   Thanks for  your great response.It was really helpful for me.It is
working fine.Yes I am using Filters. I have done with that.

  Here is my  Map file syntax  :- DATA "the_geom from rgp_gis_continent"

And here is my C3 code   “ layer.queryByAttributes(utl.map, "CONTINENT",
"continent = 'Europe' ", 1);”.

Thanks a lot.It is working great..

Thanks and Regards

Venkat.