[mapserver-users] Re: Instead of having an embedded class/style/label statement...

Albrecht.Weiser at hzd.hessen.de Albrecht.Weiser at hzd.hessen.de
Tue Aug 19 06:00:29 EDT 2008

Hi John,
i was asking nearly the same question some weeks ago. Unfortunately
there seems to be no way.
In the near future the inspire guideline has to be implemented and it
demands standards like SLD. We will also have the governmental
specification to implement the standards configuration-side and not only
output-side. But this means, that the service itself binds the SLD and
not to reference it during the request. That's an indispensable duty for
services we provide for this job. I hope that there will be a support
for this function in the near future.
Best regards
Albrecht