[mapserver-users] 5.2 problem - MySQL

Greg Luker gluker at scu.edu.au
Fri Aug 22 01:36:05 EDT 2008

Hi MapServer Users,

I have just migrated from MapServer 4.10 to MapServer 5.2.
I display points from a MySQL database (using OGRVRT select
statement). A query (on the same database) that used to work fine
with MapServer 4.10 now does not return anything from the database -
no error message either. I click on a point  and the header template
is returned and displayed but nothing else, not even the footer
template. (no changes to .map file or MySQL - mapserver.log says
"normal execution")

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Greg.

Greg Luker
GIS Lab Manager, Southern Cross University
Lismore, AUSTRALIA.
gluker at scu.edu.au
phone 61 2 66203026