[mapserver-users] Using space in layer's name?

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Aug 25 11:30:22 EDT 2008

You've hit a bug in the code. Since "layers" uses a space delimiter
spaces in layer names will cause
problems. A work around would be to use layer=layer1&layer=layer2&...
in your call. If you'd file
a bug on this issue I'll address for 5.4, probably by supporting
multiple delimiters like a comma and will
check those before spaces...

Steve

<718212.42459.qm at web56104.mail.re3.yahoo.com>,