[mapserver-users] Reg:How to implement Tile-based output for Mapserver in C#.net

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Aug 26 03:19:08 EDT 2008

Venkat,

I'm not totaly sure what you've mean't by 'tile-based output', however
if you would generate tiles by mapserver you might want to refer to an
existing project like ka-map and see how tile.php is working. It have
been implemented by using mapscipt php, but you can easily transform
the algorithm to mapscript C# if needed.

Best regards,

Tamas