[MAPSERVER-USERS] Key labelcache_map_edge_buffer does not exist (While using TiF files in Raster Layer)

Ritesh Ambastha group.ritesh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 03:30:14 EDT 2008

Hello,

I am using Tilecache to generate tiles by reading few raster layers from my
mapfile. I have successfully generated tiles using tilecache and mapserver
vector layers.  My raster images includes TIF files.

When I checked my logs, I got these errors/warning:

<snip>
getMetaData: Hash table error. Key labelcache_map_edge_buffer does not exist
msDrawLabelCacheGD(): labelcache_map_edge_buffer = -15
</snip>

I have not used labelcache_map_edge_buffer anywhere in the mapfile. I tried
to keep a negative value to this in the METADATA seciton, but it didn't
worked.

I am using MapServer version 5.0.0.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,