[MAPSERVER-USERS] need smart windows wms client

BrainDrain paulborodaev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 08:09:05 EST 2008

Could someone suggest me a windows desktop application,
which allows to view mapserver 5.2.1 wms service responses
(custom output projection)  and correctly shows getFeatureResults (I use
html templates)
I've tried GeoMedia - it doesn't support getFeatureResults
Gaia 3.2.1 - empty getFeatureResults (only feature ID) (but it has extender
API)
QGIS is buggy (can't force using custom projection,
http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1166)
FME Viewer fails with unknown error...
Tatuk GIS Viewer - no getFeatureResults
Dapple - exception right after running))

next will be: ArcExplorer, Caris EasyView, CadCorp MapBrowser/Viewer(?) ...
Help me