[mapserver-users] Mapserver WFS and Udig

benjamin ferlicot bfe at ixsea.com
Thu Dec 4 12:04:07 EST 2008

Hello,

I 'm trying to set up a Wfs server with a postgis connection. My map file
works fine with QuantumGis and worldWind but refuse to work with Udig.

Did anyone experience same  issue ? did anyone can post a working sample ?

Thanks for Reading, best regards

I had probably forgot something here is my test map :

I use Fwtools build with mapserver 5.10

NAME WFS_server

STATUS ON

SIZE 400 300

CONFIG "PROJ_LIB" "c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Cgi\proj_lib\"

#FONTSET "c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Cgi\fonts\fonts.txt"

#SYMBOLSET "c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\Cgi\symbols\Symbols.txt"

EXTENT -180 -90 180 90

UNITS METERS

IMAGECOLOR 0 255 255

WEB

  IMAGEPATH "c:/ms_tmp/"

  IMAGEURL "/ms_tmp/"

  METADATA

    "wfs_title"            "WFS Layer Contact"

    "wfs_onlineresource"
"http://isdas-vm-bfe2/cgi/bin/mapserv.exe?map=c:\WFS.map"

    "wfs_srs"               "EPSG:4326"

  END

END

PROJECTION

                "init=epsg:4326"

END

LAYER

        NAME 'Contact'

        TYPE POINT

                  CONNECTIONTYPE POSTGIS

        CONNECTION 'user=isdas_rw password=WXCvbn dbname=marseille2509
host=dev-soft-1 port=5432'

        DATA 'coordinate from contact as foo using unique idcontact using
SRID=4326'

                  EXTENT -180 -90 180 90

                  DUMP TRUE

        STATUS ON