[mapserver-users] Mapserver + Grass + polygons

George A. Dubin lysholm at tut.by
Fri Dec 5 09:06:07 EST 2008

Hi all! I've tried to draw some polygons using GRASS. That was done using
vector>develop map> digitize . Using that tool I draw some "boundaries"
and tried to export them to Postgres to have a PostGIS layer. But
Mapserver returns nothing. I have some other layes of a LINE and POINT
type, created in the same way, and they are understandable by Mapserver.
What's the matter with Polygons type layer?

--
Написано в почтовом клиенте браузера Opera: http://www.opera.com/mail/