[mapserver-users] Mapserver + Grass + polygons

???? lysholm at tut.by
Sat Dec 6 03:21:13 EST 2008

Ok, I'll try to be more specific. While exporting polygons into Postgres
there are no errors, and mapserv + Openlayers return no errors while
rendering this layer. It simply renders -nothing-, just a transparent PNG
image. This is a layer definition:

LAYER
     NAME		"areas"
     CONNECTIONTYPE	postgis
     CONNECTION		"user=mapserv dbname=mapserv host=127.0.0.1 port=5432"
     DATA		"wkb_geometry from zonesmap"
     STATUS		ON
     TYPE		POLYGON
     DUMP		TRUE
     LABELITEM		"label"
     TOLERANCE		1
     HEADER		'/var/www/map/templates/templ_head.html'
     FOOTER		'/var/www/map/templates/templ_footer.html'

     METADATA
	wms_title	"areas"
	wms_abstract	"vector areas"
	wms_srs		"EPSG:32235"
     END

#    PROJECTION
#        "init=epsg:32235"
#    END

     CLASS
	NAME		"areas"
         TEMPLATE	'/var/www/map/templates/templ_query.html'
	    STYLE
		SYMBOL		'circle'
		COLOR		[color]
		# OUTLINECOLOR	0 0 0