[mapserver-users] Difference in appearance between "mode=map" andWMS

Roger André randre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 20:28:00 EST 2008

Hi Adam and Steve,

Thanks very much for the advice.  The thing is, the shift I'm seeing is way
more than 1/2 pixel on the edges.  I'm off by quite a few degrees actually.
I suspect it's as Julien thought earlier: I'm specifying an image size that
is not consistent with the geographic extents.  So I get back the number of
pixels I've requested, but force a larger area than want.  I guess what I'm
looking for is WMS logic, but without having to make a WMS request.

Thanks again,

Roger