[mapserver-users] MapServer + WFS restrictions

Francisco Arrebola Pascual ricken11 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 07:19:34 EST 2008

Hello,
I want to restrict at server-side level the wfs requests. This means that I
want to configure my mapserver to restrict for example the extension of a
request or the number of features returned. I tried it using wfs_maxfeatures
and wfs_extent properties of the METADATA field in .map file, but it does
not work if I put parameters bbox, and maxfeatures in the request.
Anybody knows what can I do?
Thanks, and sorry about my poor English :p